Welcome to the Trellis Café on the beautiful South Shore of Nova Scotia.
WE ARE CLOSED FOR THE 2017 SEASON. REOPENING MARCH 2018.
Located at 22 Hwy # 3, Hubbards, Nova Scotia. Just 30 minutes from Halifax
Exit 6 off Hwy 103, turn left on Hwy #3 (1 km)
Exit 5A off Hwy 103, turn right on Hwy #3 (12 km)
Tel: (902) 857-1188
Hours of Operation:
We are currently closed.
“Each day begins with the aroma of homemade bread baking and Fair Trade organic coffee brewing. Everything is homemade and home-baked with the freshest local ingredients available. Fresh fish and seafood arrive at the back door daily. Enjoy our licensed sunny patio, free WIFI, live entertainment and local art work.”
- Homemade, Home Baked, Fresh & Local
- Brunch Specials Saturday & Sunday
- Musical Entertainment Friday & Saturday Nights
- Local Artwork & Stained Glass
- Acoustic Music Jam on Thursday evening
- Free WIFI
- Fair Trade Organic Coffee
- Sunny Patio & Fully Licensed Bar
- Cyclist Friendly